Register Mexico RetreatSeptember 9, 2023 2023-09-22 9:20
Register Mexico Retreat
To register for the retreat, please:
Please read our booking policies and complete and submit the retreat sign up form here for each individual guest
You will then have 48-hrs
to pay your $1000 USD booking deposit
Retreat Sign Up Form
What to know about this retreat
- Reserve your space with a $1000 USD booking deposit here
- Pay the remaining balance of my retreat package by December 8th, 2023. If this date has already passed, then your remaining balance is due by February 3rd, 2024.
- Most room arrangements are shared. You can attend the retreat with a friend or join solo – you’ll meet wonderful people who share your love of yoga and travel. Our retreat groups are always the best part of these experiences. But if you’d prefer your own room or an upgrade, we can also inquire about availability and pricing for you.
- Flights and travel to the retreat are excluded. Mixto is only accessible by boat, but we will help to organize your shuttle/boat to transport you to the retreat centre. Please fly into Puerto Vallarta before 4:00 pm on Saturday, March 16th and fly out after 11:00 am on Sat, March 23rd in order to take the shuttle and boat service to and from the retreat.
- Our retreat is built on a steep hill and features many stairs, so please take this into consideration if you have any injuries or mobility issues.
- All retreat payments, including the initial booking deposit, are non-refundable but are transferable. It is strongly recommended that you take out personal travel insurance.
- Bookings for Ontario-based retreat guests will be finalized by a TICO-certified travel agency partner.
Traveling to the retreat:
The closest airport is Puerto Vallarta and we recommend you arrive here. This is a common destination for travellers from Canada and Esperanza’s partners at Marlin Travel in Hanover are happy to help you arrange your flights.
We suggest that you contact Jeromy at Marlin Travel at 519-506-3333 and let him know that you are part of our retreat group so that he can get you on the flight with us. For anyone traveling from the UK or Europe, there are several flight options to Puerto Vallarta connecting through Mexico City or the United States. Mixto is only 12 miles south of Puerto Vallarta International Airport (PVR), but is only accessible by boat.
Traveling to Mexico:
To travel to Mexico you will require your passport and a tourist visa. For Canadians, the tourist visa is a very simple process to complete on your flight into Mexico (your airline will give you all necessary documents on board). No vaccinations are required to enter Mexico (but you may want to check with your doctor for more information).
Weather in Puerto Vallarta:
The weather in Puerto Vallarta can be spectacular all year long. Mixto’s location on the Central Pacific coast of Mexico, hemmed in by jungle-covered mountains gives it a sub-tropical climate with only two seasons, dry fairly warm winters (November to May) and hot, semi-humid wet summers (June to October). This region averages 345 days of sunshine and 60 inches of rain a year. Winter temperatures in the area average 80F with sunny dry days and cool evenings for perfect sleeping temperatures.
All retreat payments, including the initial booking deposit, are non-refundable but are transferable. This means that if you cannot attend, you can find someone to attend in your place and they can transfer to you directly.
More Info – Please see the retreat centre’s website: https://mixto.mx/
Book your Spot at the I Need a Break Retreat
Please take a moment to review our Terms & Conditions, Release of Liability and Cancelation Policy before completing your booking form.
Retreat Terms & Conditions
I, the undersigned, acknowledge that I agree to the following terms and conditions.
Booking – I understand that my retreat booking is secured and reserved only once I have successfully transferred the $1000 USD deposit. I understand that my booking deposit is non-refundable. I agree to pay the remaining balance of my retreat package by December 8th, 2023. If this date has already passed, then your remaining balance is due by February 3rd, 2024.
Travel – I understand that it is my responsibility to organize my flights and inform the retreat hosts of an accurate arrival time. I understand that transportation to the retreat is in addition to my retreat package and that I must arrive at Puerto Vallarta no later than 4:00 PM and plan to depart no earlier than 11 am. I understand that it is strongly recommended that I have my own travel insurance to cover any loss, illness, injury, or other circumstances.
Yoga & Breathwork Retreat Release of Liability – I, the undersigned, acknowledge that it is my responsibility to inform the instructor of any injury or other condition that might affect my ability to participate in any activities and to inform the instructor or teacher immediately if an injury occurs. I will not perform any postures to the extent of strain or pain. If at any time during the class, I feel discomfort or strain, I will discontinue the activity. I understand that yoga is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis, or treatment. I should consult a physician prior to beginning any activity program, including yoga and breathwork
I accept that neither the instructors, nor the hosting facility, is liable for any injury, or damages, to person or property, resulting from participating in the retreat and yoga programs.
Privacy Statement – We take your privacy very seriously. Health information which you choose to share with me is always treated with confidentiality and respect.
Cancelation Policy – I, the undersigned, acknowledge all payments towards the retreat, including the initial $1000 USD booking deposit are non-refundable, but are transferable. I understand if I cancel my booking I will forfeit my payment. However, if I can find someone to go in my place they may transfer me directly.